KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Hero

Hero by Leighton Del Mia

Jan 10, 2014

4 SUPERHERO STARS

ARC kindly provided by "Leighton Del Mia" in exchange for an honest review (Thank you for this arc)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First off this cover was my undoing!! It's pretty damn hot!! My cover hoe radar went off the scales..

Then the words: Dark..Erotic..Standalone..

So I was hooked and landed twice!!

This review will also be without spoilers as I don't want to wreck it for the readers when it's released..

I didn't find it dark as such unless I'm immune to dark shit now, I found this more erotica than anything..

They call me HERO, I DEFEND, I PROTECT!! And it should've also said I STALK her!!

"Over the years, my obligation to her has morphed into a compulsion, keep her SAFE, Keep her CLOSE, WATCH her"

He's watched her from afar from a young age , and what started out as DUTY fast became his OBSESSION..

Things spiral out of control when Cataline Ford is taken off the streets one night after work, thinking it's one man only to find out it's someone else entirely is her undoing..

KIDNAPPED

The night he took me from the street, I turned from PERSON to POSSESSION..And I know wondering what it would take to make his dark heart light is DANGEROUS..

"Run and I'll chase you, believe me, when I say you do not want that."

"DO I scare you SPARROW?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I'm her own personal MONSTER, but tonight, admitting it to myself for the first time, I want to be her HERO"

"YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY SUPERHERO"

A unique story that drags you in from page one, and am really glad there is more "After breakfast" Beautifully written, captivatimg, intriguing and leaves you breathless for more..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hero.

January 10, 2014 – Shelved
January 10, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
February 10, 2014 – Finished Reading

Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog That cover...whoa!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Off the radar hotness, but the book also lives up to that cover!!

message 3: by Jessi (new) - added it

Jessi Totally hot cover!:). Great review

message 4: by Justjay (new)

Justjay Go great review Kitty kat

message 6: by Patrycja (new) - added it

Patrycja Awesome review!

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Fab review Kitty Kat!!! ❤️❤️❤️