Ursula Escher's Reviews > A Day in the Budwig Diet: The Book: Learn Dr. Budwig's Complete Home Healing Protocol Against Cancer, Arthritis, Heart Disease & More

A Day in the Budwig Diet by Ursula Escher

Jan 09, 2014

(Review from the author)

Hi everyone, this is Ursula. "A Day in the Budwig Diet" is a book I self-published.

HERE IS MY STORY:
========================
After my father was diagnosed with a Cerebellar Glioma he was pressured by his doctors to rush into conventional approaches (surgery, chemotherapy and radiation). I urged him to try natural therapies first and presented him with numerous options. But he thought there was no time to waste and his "doctors" urged him to get started. Meanwhile trying to learn and choose a natural therapy before it was too late was not an easy journey... I spent many months researching while I sadly watched my father's health deteriorate. I studied many cancer therapies with different levels of established credibility and we even tried a few. I was looking for a complete protocol with a solid history of success. And I ultimately chose the Budwig Protocol as I found it to be the easiest, most affordable, well documented, credible, and just plain simple to follow!

It took me months of research to figure out the complete Budwig Protocol. Along the way I created step-by-step illustrations for my family to follow each recipe and therapy. The truth is without my easy to follow illustrations they would NOT had been emotionally able and willing to learn or try a natural approach. They also struggled constantly and had a million questions daily, so I continued to improve my guidelines based on their questions. read the full story at budwigdvds.com

ABOUT THE BOOK
========================
THE COMPLETE DVD TRANSCRIPT, NEW SCIENCE SUPPORTING THE BUDWIG DIET, ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS & MUCH MORE...
Learn the complete healing protocol developed by Dr. Johanna Budwig, 7x Nobel Prize Nominee and world renowned Scientist in Biochemistry and Pharmacology.

* Follow a day in the Budwig Protocol illustrated in a step-by-step, easy to follow format. (plus added suggestions and Director’s Commentary)
* Discover the methods Dr. Budwig created and used to successfully heal her patients, and understand what they did on a daily basis to recover their health.
* Learn how to correctly use Flax Oil, internally as well as externally, to heal at the cellular level. Plus all 3 of Dr. Budwig’s ELDI Oil home-therapies are illustrated!
* See what foods and items you must avoid, and understand the role of fat metabolism in degenerative diseases including cancer.
* Understand her 3 essential ingredients - Linomel, Oleolux, the Oil-Protein Muesli, and how to use them to create a multitude of tasty meals for the whole family!

The SCIENCE of the BUDWIG DIET now explained...

* The Story and Science of Dr. Otto Warburg
* Modern Science Supports Dr. Budwig
* The Power of Sunlight
* The Science of Cancer Fighting Foods
* Exercise, Relaxation, and the Mind-Body Connection
* The Quantum Physics of the Budwig Protocol

Plus much more...

Bonus Pages, Clarifications and Answers to Common Questions!

HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
========================
This is a book I self-published, so PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
Please share this page with your friends and family. I'm so happy that the book and the DVD have helped so many people now. You can read healing testimonials and success stories on the book's website. :)

thanks so much, Ursula

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Day in the Budwig Diet.

Finished Reading