Jessi's Reviews > Hollywood Blackmail

Hollywood Blackmail by Jackie Ashenden

This ARC was provided to me by NetGalley.

I was a little hesitant when I first started this book but after the first couple of pages this book took me by surprise. Lizzie and Ash have a history built on young love and respect. Lizzie takes off without telling Ash or anyone where she is going and they don't have any contact with eachother until 11 years later when Ash comes into Lizzie's place of work. Once Ash sees Lizzie he knows that he will do anything in his power to get some answers from the girl he once loved once and for all.

Lizzie is probably one of my favorite heroines that I have had the pleasure to read lately. She is a strong and independent woman who has her life together and isn't willing to compromise. I don't like seeing these h who let the H rule their lives. Lizzie knows what she wants and is willing to leave to get it.

Ash on the other hand is also willing to do whatever he has to get what he wants and he's not above stopping to get it. He corners Lizzie and blackmails her to do what he wants.

This is a great story about second chances and how true love is give and take. After reading this story I will definitely be putting this author on my to read list from now on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hollywood Blackmail.

January 6, 2014 – Shelved