Becky Paprota-Martindell's Reviews > Love, Lies & the D.A.

Love, Lies & the D.A. by Rebecca Rohman

Jan 06, 2014

I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review:

When this book came across for me to read I was not sure what to expect and let me tell you It was FANTASTIC! I read this book in 24 hours!

Let’s start from the beginning.. The way the book starts will have your mouth drop immediately, I certainly did not expect to get so wrapped into a book so fast!

Let’s meet our head lady Jada McLean, she is an AWESOME STRONG leading lady which I love, she will NOT be the one to have the man smack her across the face and strangled with no fight, no no she will fight until the end!

She is getting ready to marry her love Richard until one day she comes home early.. and oh BOY do you see how strong Jada can be..
Fast Forward her getting the hell out of San Fran and going to Lake Tahoe and running into the “don’t you know who I am” arrogant DA Johnathan Kole.. Really, really an arrogant man, but BOY does she have something he wants to know more about and that arrogance turns into passion.

This book has more twist and turns then you can count! You have adultery, murder, car chases and so much more.. This book will have you on the edge of your seat until the very end and wanting more even when it’s over (even though really its over)

I am having a hard time writing this review without spoilers because well there is sooo much to say.. So once this book is out I will re-write this and let’s just say I will have sooo much to say!

Oh I do have one thing to add, the sex in the book is just hot enough.. I want, no I need Jonathan, and all women should be Jada.. I LOVE a strong women lead.. one that will give a man back as good as he gets!!
This book is 5 SOLID GOLD STARS for me!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love, Lies & the D.A..

Finished Reading
January 6, 2014 – Shelved

Rebecca Rohman Hello Becky,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about my book. I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

I wish you all the best.

Warm regards,