Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Killer Frost

Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep

3382002

bookshelves: netgalley, fantasy, paranormal, young-adult

I have procrastinated this review because this is the last book in one of my all time favorite series! I cried, and laughed, and cheered. It's been one of the best written books, especially for a conclusion! It's just epic! Everyone knew this was coming, and my jaw dropped so many times, but I am so amazed at how well this one turned out.

Epic, action packed, amazing, yes those are my words. Gwen's gunna do it. She's gunna kill Loki or die trying. Gwen's also full of sarcasm, kick ass, heartwrenching bad assery. All of our wonderful favorite side characters are back in action helping Gwen. Plus we get to meet some totally cool new characters. The characters are so well written, and it's been an amazing journey to fall in love with all of them. And as Gwen was growing, she had spectacular growth in this one, so did all of her friends around her. AND all of the secrets and mysteries we've been dying to know are all finally revealed. It was killing me to know about Gwen and Logan, and who would live, and who the hell Raven is. :)

And though I am still so happy that this book was just magnificent, I am so sad, no more stalking to see the next book's release date, and adding it to my to-read list. And no more pretty covers. *sigh* I know. But trust me, this is the best one yet! :) 5 PAWS!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer Frost.

January 6, 2014 – Shelved