Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch)'s Reviews > Master of the Opera, Act 3: Phantom Serenade

Master of the Opera, Act 3 by Jeffe Kennedy

bookshelves: netgalley, adult-sexual-content, bdsm, erotic-romance

Publication Date: February 6, 2014

Alrighty then! So, I finished this story at 3AM and had to force myself to sleep instead of jumping into the next one. I can't believe it ended like that. **CLIFFHANGER** And that usually makes me madder than a skunk dipped in perfume! The only reason why I'm slightly ok with it is because I do have the next one ready to go. Otherwise, I would recommend to all readers to buy all books before getting emotionally attached to the story and characters.

Roman, Roman, ROMAN! I've not really trusted Roman's character so far and now I just don't like him. He is an arrogant, pompous jerk, control freak who probably tans too much, wears pink shirts one size too small with a popped collar and fists pumps to his techno music. There is something up with him and I can't wait to find out what!
description

Christy still does some TSTL things but at least she's calling herself out on it. Honestly... I don't know that I would go into a creepy basement of a "haunted" opera house in the middle of the night for anything or anyone. Nope, not gonna happen. My parents taught me to use the buddy system.

"Alice falling down the rabbit hole. But of her own free will"

description

Master! Finally we're getting somewhere! In Act 1 and Act 2 there was not any kinky fuckery. All 1 and 2 did was allude that there was going to be. Well, Act 3 has given me a taste of all the well controlled passion Master has and I cannot wait until we get to see him unleashed.

description

"Like Persephone, you'll be trapped with the lord of the underworld"

Oh Carla. Well isn't she just the snap at your throat bitch! She's been skirting around bitchiness and now she's let the bitch out.

Overall, I loved this! Fantastic storyline, well developed characters hot sexy kink.. all of this together has me HOOKED! I can't wait to read the next one and now I want to read everything Jeffe Kennedy has ever written. She's got a new fan here!

P.S. The ending will make you do this...
description

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Master of the Opera, Act 3.

January 4, 2014 – Shelved
January 4, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
January 27, 2014 – Started Reading
January 27, 2014 – Shelved as: netgalley
January 27, 2014 – Finished Reading
January 28, 2014 –
27.0% "Roman is an arrogant jerk. Make me wanna slap someone! \n description"
January 29, 2014 – Shelved as: adult-sexual-content
January 29, 2014 – Shelved as: bdsm
January 29, 2014 – Shelved as: erotic-romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Jeffe (new)

Jeffe Kennedy "He is an arrogant, pompous jerk, control freak who probably tans too much, wears pink shirts one size too small with a popped collar and fists pumps to his techno music."

OMG - I am cracking up!!!

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) Jeffe wrote: ""He is an arrogant, pompous jerk, control freak who probably tans too much, wears pink shirts one size too small with a popped collar and fists pumps to his techno music."

OMG - I am cracking up!!!"

Haha! When he speaks to Christy this is all I can see :) I may not like his character but I do love what he brings to the story and it wouldn't be the same without him. I love to hate him.

message 3: by Jeffe (new)

Jeffe Kennedy Me too. ;-) Just love this image. And the fist-pump gif is PRICELESS!