KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Angels in Leather

Jan 04, 2014

5 Gritty, Raw and Twisted as Fuck Stars

When Darkness and Lightness Collide

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I finally got around to reading this!! And as always Bella Jewel delivered another biker book that I could not put down!! Loved it, inhaled it, breathed it!!

A girl on the run with the baddest biker (Axel) in the state after her

"Axel isn't the man I remember, and the idea of being caught by him scares me."

Axel is the President of the MC club Angels in Leather, he's gorgeous but with a heart of steel..He has thick black hair that sits messily on his head, his body is huge, tall and well-built, he has eyes the colour of turquoise..

Her dying fathers last words to her were: "Change your name, Leave the club, Leave this place, They're dangerous, they'll kill you."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A girl on the run delivering a package her dying father entrusted to her to deliver, now Axel will stop at nothing to get his hands on that package using any methods possible..

"I'm a bad man Meadow. You're pushing a wild animal, and eventually that animal will lose it."

This book had everything in it, the hot bad-ass biker, the strong heroine, those sitting on the edge of your seat moments, hot panty wetting biker sex and a game of cat and mouse..And I can not fucking wait for the next book in this series!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I'm so tired of running, so tired of being hunted."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels in Leather.

January 4, 2014 – Shelved
January 4, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
March 5, 2014 – Finished Reading

✿kawehi.reviews Did u sign up for the ARC yet? If not then let me know and I'll send you the link to sign up! :)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ No I couldn't find it anywhere!! Damn I don't know where you find all these, I don't find any :(
But would love the link

✿kawehi.reviews Kitty Kats wrote: "No I couldn't find it anywhere!! Damn I don't know where you find all these, I don't find any :(
But would love the link"

It's a Book Blitz with request for an ARC
hosted by Love Between the Sheets. :) And oh, I received the invite since I subscribed to this site. ;)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you!! I subscribe to them too!! I must have to update my files..Thank you, filling it out now!!

✿kawehi.reviews Crap, I forgot about this book. I still have to start it!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ If you've liked all her other biker books this you should like

✿kawehi.reviews Wow, your review makes me want to read this!! Great review!!