Carrie's Reviews > Avoiding Alpha

Avoiding Alpha by Aileen Erin

1907089
Jan 04, 2014

bookshelves: calibre-library, 2014

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Wow! This book had the perfect balance of YA romance, sizzling chemistry, action, mystery, and heart. I devoured this book in one sitting because I couldn't put the book down! This series is officially one of my favorites.

This book seamlessly picked up where the last one left us. Dastien and Tessa are still in love, snuggling (as wolf/human), struggling with Tessa's reluctance to change, and trying to keep positive about the upcoming "trial" that was the outcome of Tessa's turning. Tessa's roommate and friend, Meredith, has always been the tough, strong balance for Tessa. Everything changes when Meredith wakes up puking. Werewolves don't get sick. Here we finally get to learn about the events leading up to Meredith's curse that ultimately prevents her from shifting into her wolf. We also get to see the awesome mated pair that Datien and Tessa will make.

All the characters were wonderfully developed and fun to read (even the backstabbing ones). The writing style was easy and made the pages fly by. This story totally sucked me in from the first page and wouldn't let go. I wish there were more books to read in this series! I can't wait for more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Avoiding Alpha.

January 4, 2014 – Shelved