KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Worth the Chance

Worth the Chance by Vi Keeland

5 " Sexy Beast Invincible Stone" Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ARC Provided by the author, "Vi Keeland" in exchange for an honest review (Thank you)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a Fighter..A pretty damn good one..And good ones have Groupies..We call them GIMP'S..Short for "Groupie I Might Pound."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When fate brings Vince & Liv back together again, there’s no denying the chemistry is still there even after all the years apart, seeing Vinny again messed with Liv's head, and he was just pighheaded enough to fight for her the second time around, like he should've done all those years ago..

"You feel it, I know you do, Kiss me, then tell me I'm wrong."

Vinny hasn't had the greatest up bringing with a crack head of a mother who he always had to pick up the pieces for..

"I want to promise you I'll slow down, take things slower, but I don't want to start things off on a lie, I'm not sure I can do slow around you, Liv."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book definitely ticked all my boxes, hot fighter guy, hot fighter guy rides a motorbike, hot fighter guy with sizzling one liners eeekkkkk, this book was just HOT!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I want you Liv, I wanted you seven years ago, I want you even more now, I need you."

A lighthearted, beautifully written, and at times a highly frustrating read, that once you pick up you will not be able to put down!!

All pictures in this review were made up by myself (KAT)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Worth the Chance.

January 3, 2014 – Shelved
January 3, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
January 31, 2014 – Started Reading
January 31, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Just about finished, loving, loved it

✿kawehi.reviews Kitty Kat - NZ wrote: "Just about finished, loving, loved it"

I loved it too but I did want to crack Vinny in the head for that ONE point!! He made me so mad!! I'm sure you know whatmI'm referring to! Lol

message 4: by Patrycja (new)

Patrycja Awesome review!

Zakirrah BookBlogger Great review!

message 7: by PJ (new)

PJ Great review! I'll definitely check this series out.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you!! Def check it out PJ!! It's hot and only gets better

message 9: by PJ (new)

PJ Will do! I love MMA roms. :)

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Great review girl x

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

great review ! can't wait to read it

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you, hope you like it