Linda's Reviews > Shadowed by Grace

Shadowed by Grace by Cara C. Putman

I love novels set in World War II, and this story presents a new facet with which I was not familiar. Cara Putman has created a fascinating fictional tale based on a group of individuals who had an important role in the war. I loved the title as soon as I saw it, and it became even more special as I read the book and connected its meaning to the story. Pulsating with the emotion of war, romance, and family relationships, this novel whisked me across time to this pivotal era in world history. I won't ever look at a classic painting or sculpture that predates WW II without thinking of this book and the men who risked all to ensure that these treasures were saved for future generations. Start your year off right with this moving story!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Cara Putman and B&H Publishers as part of their Blogger Review program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadowed by Grace.

Started Reading