Laura the Highland Hussy's Reviews > Date Me, Baby, One More Time

Date Me, Baby, One More Time by Stephanie Rowe

2043222
Dec 13, 2009

I think that it's hysterical that my favorite character in this book was Satan. He was a blond, Brad Pitt lookalike who was so in love with Justine's mom that he courted her for almost 200 years! His Pepe le Pew act was charming and awesome, and I've think he stole the show.
Justine and Derek had a great I love you but I'll have to kill you love affair. Mona the goblet of eternal youth/espresso machine was funny when she turned into the massage oil (ha ha) and the book was definitely a tongue-in-cheek story about an immortal guardian with a dragon roomie and a cursed boyfriend/man she must kill. And of course the cybersex dragon and Zeke are the set-up for Must Love Dragons, which I'll read next. A cute and fast read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Date Me, Baby, One More Time.

December 13, 2009 – Shelved
Started Reading
December 26, 2009 –
page 41
December 26, 2009 –
page 179
December 26, 2009 – Finished Reading

Teri he was a great character, reminds me of a sexier last donut shop of the apocalypse series by Nina Post and a more erotic romance version of the Clovenhoof series.

Laura the Highland Hussy Oh I haven't read those! I'll have to look them up now! Thanks