Smitten's Book Blog's Reviews > Good Pussy Bad Pussy: Rachel's Tale

Good Pussy Bad Pussy by A. Aimee

did not like it
bookshelves: unfinished

To be honest, I struggled with the first few pages. It was as if I was reading something that had been written in a foreign language and translated, badly, into English. But I decided to DNF this when I read...

'Thru the windows...'

I'm sorry, are we texting this story to one another??!

Shame. I liked the premise and I like the witty title. Thought this was a promising one. Never mind.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Pussy Bad Pussy.

January 2, 2014 – Shelved
January 2, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
January 24, 2014 – Started Reading
January 24, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Finished Reading
February 11, 2014 – Shelved as: unfinished

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

~ Stephanie Lynn ~ oh your killing me you know I am going to have to add this one just for the name of the book...lol haha

Chris- Bookaddict lmao, I might have to check this one out too

Chris- Bookaddict WOW that e-book is expensive

Chris- Bookaddict LOL She wants me to review it also..... I am actually excited to see what this is all about.

message 5: by George (new)

George LMAO seems everyone likes the book personally the title makes it sound stupid and the blurb even stupider.

Chris- Bookaddict Jazzy wrote: "LMAO seems everyone likes the book personally the title makes it sound stupid and the blurb even stupider."

I started to read it, then put it aside for now lol

message 7: by George (new)

George Good Luck I'll be looking for a review ....DAMN the price on the E-book is ridiculous!!

message 8: by George (new)

George Just read the authors bio, it creeps me out O.o

Chris- Bookaddict I must not have made it to the point of Thru the windows yet LOL