Beth's Reviews > Another Man's Moccasins

Another Man's Moccasins by Craig Johnson

Dec 12, 2009

bookshelves: mystery

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Another Man's Moccasins.

December 12, 2009 – Shelved
February 7, 2010 – Started Reading
February 8, 2010 –
0.0% "I'm hosting fellow Midnight Ink author Sue Ann Jaffarian at my blog (http://bethgroundwater.blogspot.com/) today. She sees dead people!"
February 11, 2010 –
0.0% "I interview friend and fellow mystery author Sandra Parshall on my blog, http://bethgroundwater.blogspot.com/ today!"
February 17, 2010 – Shelved as: mystery
February 17, 2010 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Larry (new)

Larry K A very good read. I've read all the books in the series and Walt Longmire's style of writing really appeals to me, the way I wish I could write myself. Most men don't read books like this, but I think most men would enjoy it if you could just get them interested. For the most part the stories take place in a small town in Wyoming. The story's are written in a no nonsense way with none of the fancy words and over explantions of what people are wearing or what kind of furniture they have. That might not seem like much, but to a man (to me) it means alot, very refreshing for a mystery book. I highly recommend all his books/stories in this series, you won't be diapointed.