Karen Peacock's Reviews > Leukemia My Husband and Me A Turbulent Triangle

Leukemia My Husband and Me A Turbulent Triangle by J.C. Cerrigone

Jan 01, 2014

bookshelves: favorites

Death changes all of us in some way. This was an amazing story of the trials of a couple dealt a very painful, devastating illness. Justine takes us through everything from the moment they were told of Mike's Leukemia, to ultimately the last moments. This book is a true account of what it's like to be given a death sentence for such a horrible disease as told through Justine's eyes. Justine does an excellent job of painting the journey full of pain, heartache, confusion, and ultimately love.

This story sits close to my heart as my mother also had Leukemia. I became a primary care giver of her during the last two years of her life. Much of what Justine describes in this book, I have experienced in some form in my own life. I recommend this book even if you haven't been through anything like this in your life, but especially if you have because it is just a beautiful, heartfelt book.

Thank you Justine for sharing your story and I hope by telling yours, it will help someone maybe dealing with very thing in their life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leukemia My Husband and Me A Turbulent Triangle.

January 1, 2014 – Shelved