Calina's Reviews > Cimitirul

Cimitirul by Adrian Teleşpan

English version: One of the best books I've read in 2013 was Cimitirul by Telespan. It was everything I had hoped for and everything I needed to combat the holiday blues. Its witty and self-deprecating humor make it easy and fast to read and prefect for whichever state you are in: pondering the greater questions in life, looking for a quick laugh or a bit of smut reading or just for a series of unfortunate but hilarious events to take your mind off the mediocrity of your own life. Also kudos for the choice of song, the religion explained by a realist part and the “be the best parent you can be” part! I enjoyed it and I recommend you do too!

Versiunea in romana: Cartea asta este geniala! Imbina perfect umorul cu lucrurile mai serioase din viata si parca simti ca existenta nu mai e asa de cacat pe cat o simti uneori. Explicatia data religiei este pe atat de logica pe cat e de comica. E ca si cum ai sta la bere cu un prieten pe care-l stii de mult care-ti toarna dramele personale rezolvandu-le involuntar si pe ale tale. Bravo dle Telespan, mi-ai incheiat anul de lectura cum nu se putea mai bine!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cimitirul.

December 30, 2013 – Started Reading