Paulina Woods's Reviews > Symphony of Light and Winter

Symphony of Light and Winter by Renea Mason

You know those times when you are sitting in a crowded area and start talking to your book? Everyone turns to look at you like your crazy and you hardly notice just kinda say, "Oh sorry this is crazy," and go back to reading? That was me during most of this book. How I wanted to scream and pull Cyril by the hair toss him into a dark room and tell him to work out his feelings or else. Sexy, arrogant and just a tad dark…no wonder Linden could hardly keep her panties on.

Than there was Linden who had no control over the emotional roller coaster she was on. She was forced to do a lot of things she didn't want to and had to fight for the man she loved. I liked how she took back control and ran with it. Her humor throughout her ordeal made me want kiss her. She may have cried but she dried her cheeks and faced the situation head on.

I did find myself getting mad because Cyril wouldn't answer Linden questions, which meant my questions weren't getting answered. But the way she finally got her answers, now that's something I may have to use one day.

The way the book is written is perfect because before you learn the back story you meet the main characters, fall in love and become invested. I have not seen many authors able to smoothly move from end to beginning to middle and back to the end without missing a beat.

This is a new twist on supernatural beings and must be read to be appreciated.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Symphony of Light and Winter.

Started Reading