Eryn's Reviews > The Final Warning

The Final Warning by James Patterson

Dec 07, 2009

bookshelves: breathtaking, read-in-2010, worth-reading-sequel
Read in January, 2010

** spoiler alert ** I really love the Maximum Ride series. These books are the books that make me laugh my head off, make my heart leap, and even keep me up till midnight waiting to find out what will happen next. Literally, I read this book in one day, and I am already reading Max. The stories are so much fun to read, and overall the best series I have ever read. And let me tell you, I have read a lot of series. Normally I can't decide which series is my favorite, but after reading the Maximum Ride series, my whole opinion changed. I read the first book, and it was hands-down the best book I have ever read. I encourage people all the time to read it. And I promise they all will have the same opinion.

It's sort of interesting that Max and Fang are staring to have a relationship; I sort of saw it coming all along. I just think it is awkward that Max can withstand any battle, yet runs away when Fang kisses her. She never did that to the boy she dated in Virginia, and it seems unlike her. I hope there is a explanation for that soon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Final Warning.