Ravencrantz's Reviews > Geek Fantasy Novel

Geek Fantasy Novel by E. Archer

did not like it
bookshelves: dnf, how-about-no

I can't do it. The writing is just so awful, I cannot go on. It has potential to be hilarious, but the writing just is so horrid I can't bring myself to finish. I really don't care about the characters, the narrator is an actual entity that interacts with the reader and that I do like, but the execution just ruined it. I think if it was handled better I'd have enjoyed it. Perhaps this should be targeted to younger readers and not young adults? I don't know, it just didn't do it for me at all and I can't bring myself to read and slug through the last hundred pages.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Geek Fantasy Novel.

December 26, 2013 – Shelved
December 27, 2013 – Started Reading
December 27, 2013 –
page 63
19.69% "the first part is called "boring but important". boring is right. i dont feel anything for these characters. at least. dont have to deal with romance considering theyre all related. and the page numbers are in roman numeral and i havent dealt with them in maybe six years and ugghhh why am i reading this again?"
December 27, 2013 –
page 105
32.81% "suddenly turned into a choose your own adventure story and i killed the main character the end can i stop?"
December 27, 2013 – Shelved as: i-gave-up