Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Darker Days

Darker Days by Jus Accardo

3382002

bookshelves: entangled-publishing, fantasy, new-adult, paranormal, young-adult

Well this is the first book I've read by this author, and I must say, I am so damn impressed :) This is a fantastic young adult paranormal and it's hilarious and ass kicking and I couldn't ask for a better read! The Darker Agency is a PI firm, yes for humans, but on the side they do supernatural cases as well. You have a zombie in your pool, I got it. LOL And when the seven deadly sins are released onto the world and there's only a few days before all hell breaks loose, more than it is, Jessie and her mom Klaire need to make sure those sins go back into their little box.
I like Jessie. She's a typical teenager, who's hilariously sassy, gets into trouble, makes pretty bad decisions, and then spends a lot of time trying to fix those bad choices. She's really funny and she puts her foot in her mouth a lot! LOL And then she meets Lukas, who shows up on her door, because he's the body inhabiting Wrath, and when he was let out of the box, he needed help getting them back into it. But he wants to find a way to get Wrath out of himself. He just needs to sacrifice someone else to do it. Oh boy!
This one is a lot of action, and reads well. It's fast paced and has a lot of fun things. Plus, lot of secrets that are revealed. The plot of the seven deadly sins, and who they are and how they became what they are kept me turning page after page! I can't wait for more! And I'll be reading more of this author ASAP! 5 SINLY PAWS!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darker Days.

December 26, 2013 – Shelved