Roisin 's Reviews > The Power

The Power by Rhonda Byrne

U 50x66

I honestly don't understand why the reviews are so bad for this? Okay so the things that were bad about the book was the repetitiveness. She kept repeating herself and saying the same things again and again. It is also a bit cheesy.
But I do understand how it is true and how it works. I tried the things and I did get what I wanted from it and my life HAS been better since. I KNOW that the things written in this book is not rubbish or Ludacris! I know it is true! I mean people who think this is rubbish must be thick or something! How much more obvious can it be I mean she only stated it about a million times! Everyone wants to be happy right? And there is no other way to be happy than to give out good feelings and be positive and if you only imagine the good outcomes and good things to happen to you they are far more likely to happen and I know this because I understand it and because I have done it and it has happened to me.
All my life I have been so negative and many people have said it to me. This book is what I really needed! My life has gotten a million times better completely due to this book! Things I thought there was no way out of. Literally what I would describe as miracles happened to me. People have said I seem happier and what I mean by happier is actually happy not as it all la la la and "brainwashed".
I don't think it is overexaggerated they way Rhonda describes it as a secret. Okay so yeah it isn't really a huge big treasure that no ones knows. People do know it. But they don't seem to be able realise it and I think this is why Rhonda as made out that it is a secret.Not nearly enough people are acting apon it and it really is an amazing power. Not nearly enough people know it. I think if everyone in the world thought this way, all bad from the world would eliminate itself. There would still be some bad but only minor things that would be easily resolved.
Some people might think that what I am saying it bullcrap but that is just negative thinking! The people that realise this well good for them and as for the people that are too thick to think about it and to realise it well then keep that to themselves I certainly don't think they should go complaining about it on this because they just can't understand it for themselves.
I understand what Rhonda is saying and I know it is true. And look at her? She has so much of what she wants and is a millionare! I too have many examples in my life of how it has worked and of how I am happier, healthier and richer. So if you read this review, and you think the book is rubbish and that it is untrue, I am telling you it is true and that it just hasn't clicked with you and that you should not go complaining about it when you actually havn't got a clue about the book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Power.

Finished Reading