Katarina's Reviews > Alpha

Alpha by A.D. Aliwat

So it looks like I'm the first woman to review this book on amazon, which doesn't really surprise me.

This is definitely a man's book, and I'm sure many women will get offended. If you can get over being a woman, and just read the book as Frank's view of the world, women can enjoy this book too.

I found it interesting, disturbing, thought provoking, cringe-worthy, funny and so macho that I had to shake my head a few times.
It is a very well written book, but the content isn't for everyone. However, I am not bothered by swearing, graphic sex and violence so found the book more entertaining than offensive.

One thing you have to give Frank, whether you like the book or not, he grabs life by the balls and squeezes every bit out of it. He decides what he wants and goes for it, with full abandon. He doesn't have a shy or self-doubting bone in his body. His ego is gigantic, but he gets what he wants.

Who doesn't envy that? Set goal, attain them, every single one, because you have no doubt at all that you will.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha.

December 23, 2013 – Started Reading