Dana Sheehan's Reviews > QR Codes Kill Kittens: How to Alienate Customers, Dishearten Employees, and Drive Your Business Into the Ground

QR Codes Kill Kittens by Scott Stratten

bookshelves: marketing, business

I saw Scott speak in 2011 and have been a fan ever since. This book rehashes some examples from his previous books, but is a great, quick read. Like all of Scott's books, I found myself nodding in agreement throughout. I can also attest that he practices what he preaches and has responded to me every time I've mentioned him in a tweet, even though many times I did not tweet him expecting a response, but was just sharing some information about one of his books with my followers.

If you are new to social media marketing or would like a quick book to share with someone to help them understand do's and don't's, this is the book for you. Then follow-up with The Book of Business Awesome/UnAwesome for lengthier examples (but only slightly - each is a few pages) and UnMarketing for more in- depth advice.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read QR Codes Kill Kittens.

Finished Reading