KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Drawn

Drawn by Lilliana Anderson

Dec 21, 2013

Please check out (Kitty Kats Crazy About Books) http://tinyurl.com/k7yukmx

4 Stars!!

When Darkness and Lightness collide!!

I got an arc from the author for an honest review, my review will also be without spoilers!!

From page one I was drawn into the story, it's easy to get into, but hard to put down..Though I must admit this sentence pulled me into wanting to read this book even more!!

***Content warning*** it's advised that readers be over 18 years of age before reading this novel due to sexual content and adult situations..

And believe me the sexual content in this book is scorching!!

Is it ok to say that I didn't like Damien?? I can understand the attraction, the magnetic pull, but his domineering nature threw a few alarm bells my way..

"I hate that he has so much power over me."

I felt like just jumping in the book and shaking Etta, she was all about wanting her freedom, moving out of home at the age of 18 out from under the thumb of her domineering father straight into a dangerous relationship, I say dangerous because she lost all sense of self..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I want you to be mine Henrietta, and in return, I'll be yours."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Damien was a calculated, manipulative wanker, to get Etta even more under his spell he would use sex..Anytime she voiced her opinion he would get her so hot and ready at wanting him that all thought would leave her head, that was his way to control her..She never stood a chance against him..

"You can't just keep using sex to get your way, and you can't go making decisions for me."

We belong together Etta..Your my everything..You're my life..You're the very reason I breathe..I want you..I need you..Let me love you..Be mine forever..

Oh and that cliffy sucks balls!! I seriously don't do cliffy's and I fell right over this one!!

Definitely will be hanging out and stalking the author for the next book in this series!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drawn.

December 21, 2013 – Started Reading
December 21, 2013 – Shelved
December 22, 2013 – Finished Reading

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ ARC From the author in exchange for an honest review

message 2: by Miss (new)

Miss Fifi Amazing review, Kat! Seems like I'm gonna love Damien since you hate him :D

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thanks Fifi!! I'll hold you to that, but I don't think you will!! lol

message 4: by Miss (new)

Miss Fifi Kitty Kats wrote: "Thanks Fifi!! I'll hold you to that, but I don't think you will!! lol"

lol don't jinx it for me!

message 5: by Patrycja (new)

Patrycja Great review!

message 7: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Thank you for mentioning it to be a cliffy, I might have to wait much later before I read this one. =)