Terri's Reviews > 13 to Life

13 to Life by Shannon Delany

Dec 01, 2009

bookshelves: my-library

Ok, I picked this book up and in roughly 8 hours finished it. I DID NOT want to put it down. I found myself in the car wishing I had brought it with me so I could read while sitting at red lights!
My favorite part was the locker room after gym class. Ahhh! Sweet satisfaction. Ugly people getting whats coming to them and what's more, Jess tried to forgive them first. The Jesus line afterwards was just...great (I have the same problem as Jess with not finding the sufficient word :)
Shannon Delany, thank you for an exquisite read. Now please fast forward time so I can read the next book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 13 to Life.

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Delany Hi Terri! Thank you so much for adding my debut novel "13 to Life" to your list of books to read. It means a lot to me. :-)

Terri Shannon wrote: "Hi Terri! Thank you so much for adding my debut novel "13 to Life" to your list of books to read. It means a lot to me. :-)"

Your welcome! And thank YOU for taking the time to even say anything. It means a lot to me when an author personally reaches out to the fans. Can't wait to read your book! Congrats!

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Delany Terri wrote: "Shannon wrote: "Hi Terri! Thank you so much for adding my debut novel "13 to Life" to your list of books to read. It means a lot to me. :-)"

Your welcome! And thank YOU for taking the time to even..."

Terri, I'm always happy to talk to readers and fans when I get a chance. I may be a little slow to respond depending on what my publisher needs and when, but feel free to ask me anything about writing and (certainly) "13 to Life." Take care!