Trisha Harrington's Reviews > Out of Hiding

Out of Hiding by Mia Kerick

bookshelves: contemporary, 5-stars, kids-and-family-stuff, loved, death, sweet, possessive-mc-s, mia-kerick

4.5 awesome stars!

I am becoming a huge fan of this author. She is really talented and her characters always seem to worm their way into my heart. She can take some serious issues and deal with them properly and she always leaves me with a happy feeling in the end.

Out of Hiding is amazing! The characters Philippe and Dario were an awesome couple and they seemed perfect together. I think, personally, the timing really works for this couple. They have their issues to face, but they don't really stop the couple from falling in love. I also love the family aspect, the dance aspect (which was different for me, but I did like it).

There are a couple of times in this I could really feel Philippe's emotions. He goes through a lot in the book and he makes it out the other side, stronger. I am so glad the author actually dealt with his issues instead of giving a fake HEA. Dario had every right to know about Philippe's past.

For fans of something maybe a bit different or those who enjoy dance, this will work for you. If you want a really lovely romance that develops nicely, or an MC with issues, then I suggest you give this a go.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of Hiding.

December 20, 2013 – Shelved
January 13, 2014 – Shelved as: sweet
January 13, 2014 – Shelved as: possessive-mc-s
January 13, 2014 – Finished Reading
January 23, 2014 – Shelved as: mia-kerick

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

message 1: by Bev (new)

Bev Just looking at a review on PBA about this one, it sounds pretty good and your review is pretty good too my sweet. x

Trisha Harrington Bev wrote: "Just looking at a review on PBA about this one, it sounds pretty good and your review is pretty good too my sweet. x"

Thank you, Bev! :D
This book is really good, but my favorite by the author is Intervention! :D

AliciaJ Great review Trisha. I haven't read anything by this author before, but I'm definitely interested now. :)

Trisha Harrington Alicia wrote: "Great review Trisha. I haven't read anything by this author before, but I'm definitely interested now. :)"

Thanks, Alicia! I've read all of her books apart from one. But my favorite has been Intervention. :)

message 5: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Lovely review, Trisha! Sounds lika a good one and the cover is really neat (..to be an M/M). :)

Trisha Harrington Ingela wrote: "Lovely review, Trisha! Sounds lika a good one and the cover is really neat (..to be an M/M). :)"

Thank you, Ingela! :D The cover is really great! :)

AliciaJ Trisha wrote: "Alicia wrote: "Great review Trisha. I haven't read anything by this author before, but I'm definitely interested now. :)"

Thanks, Alicia! I've read all of her books apart from one. But my favorite..."

I'll have to look that one up too. I went ahead and bought Out of Hiding last night. It's next on my TBR.

Trisha Harrington Alicia wrote: "Trisha wrote: "Alicia wrote: "Great review Trisha. I haven't read anything by this author before, but I'm definitely interested now. :)"

Thanks, Alicia! I've read all of her books apart from one. ..."

Awesome! I really hope you'll enjoy it! :D

Tina Awesome review, Trisha. The book is on my soon to be read list and I looooove the cover. :)

Trisha Harrington Tina wrote: "Awesome review, Trisha. The book is on my soon to be read list and I looooove the cover. :)"

Thank you, Tina! I really hope you'll enjoy the book! The cover is amazing, isn't it? :)

message 11: by Tina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tina It's hoooooot! :D

Trisha Harrington Tina wrote: "It's hoooooot! :D"

Agreed! :D

message 13: by Gina (new) - added it

Gina Wonderful review Trisha, will be giving this one a shot!! :D

Trisha Harrington Gina wrote: "Wonderful review Trisha, will be giving this one a shot!! :D"

Thank you, Gina! I hope you like it!! :D