Anne's Reviews > The Incredible Hulk: Planet Hulk

Dec 01, 2009

liked it
bookshelves: comics, graphic-novels, read-in-2009
Read in December, 2009

Let me start by saying, I'm not a huge fan of the Hulk. I also didn't care for the whole gladiator/fighting on a strange planet thing. It took me forever to work up any sympathy for Hulk, and even longer for me to get into the story enough to sit down and read it for more than a few minutes at a time. Anything that can't hold my attention gets unceremoniously moved to a certain section of my house, and is then forever dubbed one of my 'bathroom books'. You all know what I mean...don't pretend you're above it.
However, once I managed to get about halfway through it, something clicked. I can't say it was awesome, but I will say that(at some point), I think I'd like to read the next part of Hulk's story in World War Hulk.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Incredible Hulk.

Mung Tombing How can you not like Planet Hulk?

Anne I know! I know! I should probably do a reread of this one, but I actually remember liking World War Hulk better, at the time.

Mung Tombing My last 3-4 comics read was average and this one was amazing for me.

Anne I'm in the minority with 3 stars. Everyone else has been shaming me over this one, so (ouch! stop twisting my arm!) I'll have to go back and have a look.