Laura's Reviews > Candra's Freedom

Candra's Freedom by A.J. Nuest

Dec 20, 2013

After leaving us with a cliffhanger in the first book, Rowena's Key with Rowena losing her memory and Prince Caedmon being whisked away, Candra's Freedom brings us to Prince Caedmon's world two years on.

Rowena has changed greatly from her relaxed character we met in the first book, she is strong and feisty and answers to no one. Prince Caedmon has been help captive for two years and is finally free to return, but if he thinks Rowena will fall straight back into his arms, he has another think coming!

I loved this more than Rowena's Key! I much preferred the world of Prince Caedmon and there was a more adventurous take in this book and I loved Rowena's new character. Although romance took a back seat in this, Caedmon's feelings for Rowena have not faltered in the slightest and I wanted Rowena to see sense and not be on the defensive with him. But her circumstances are completely understandable.

I was completely enchanted with the second part of The Golden Key Chronicles. So pleased the wait for the third in the series is not far off!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Candra's Freedom.

Started Reading