Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic's Reviews > Intangible

Intangible by C.A. Gray

I received an Arc from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
I wish I read this sooner! I kept postponing this book because honestly, I was a bit hesitant and doubtful that I'm gonna love this book. Well, suprise! Suprise!
This book is awesome! I never thought that physics and the Arthurian legend mixed together can create one cool YA fantasy. I really love this book. I enjoyed the adventure and the story, which i think was a cool interpretation of King Arthur's legend. The twists were awesome and exciting. The revelation at the end was just the perfect intro for the next book.
Peter, the protagonist, is a hardcore science guy. So he's having a hard time digesting everything that's happening to him, which he's denying all the time. But overall he's a good kid and thinks of the others' welfare before his own. My favorite character is Lily. A seer who spent her childhood thinking she was mad because she can see spectres on every person she sees. Lily rocks and she also kicks ass. She can hold her own against anyone especially against bullies (ehem, Brock). The other characters were all likable, too. Even the flawed ones like Brock and Kane.
If you like stories about King Arthur then you're going to enjoy this exciting spinoff. I would definitely recommend this to all YA and fantasy readers out there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intangible.

December 18, 2013 – Started Reading
December 18, 2013 – Shelved
December 18, 2013 –
December 19, 2013 –
48.0% "Halfway through the book and all I can say is AWESOME!"
December 20, 2013 –