Lisa Gemmell's Reviews > Kade's Turn

Kade's Turn by Tiffany Snow

bookshelves: really-need-to-read

*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley.*

If you like thrillers with a lot's of romance then this series is for you! It's action packed with hot alpha males, and oh they are brothers too! I have been extremely obsessed with this series, and the reason for it is because Kade Kade Kade!!! Now this book is a companion book for book two of The Kathleen Turner Series, and if you have been on a deserted island and have not heard of this book series then your absolutely missing out!

I will put my favourite Kade's moments on August 25, but it truly will not disappoint, in fact I want more and more. Can we get more please?? The emotion of how Kade saw Kathleen will melt and accelerate your heart at the same time. Sometimes it got funny because of Kades POV got you thinking when it was Kathleen POV and why she was acting nervous around him and had a talent to make her squirm when he truly wanted too. I love his character. Even though at times he was cruel, mean and downright a jackass to Kathleen, he has his reasons and it also will explain why he was acting out that way, or why he chose his path of being the bad guy. So many unanswered questions you would of had while reading the First two books.

This series really does have everything, romance, action, mysteries, love triangles, alpha males, and strong willed main character named Kathleen. If anyone who deserves credit for bringing the Kathleen series alive is Tiffany Snow, she is pure-freaking genius. I would love to see this series on a screen! Kathleen Turner series is a Must read, it will not disappoint!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kade's Turn.

December 17, 2013 – Shelved
December 17, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
December 17, 2013 – Shelved as: really-need-to-read
Started Reading
July 22, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Bennie (new) - added it

Bennie Shelby I share your obsession! Can' t read this series enough times to suit me....Love your review, it is spot on PERFECT!