Laura's Reviews > A Very Coco Christmas

A Very Coco Christmas by Robert Bryndza

This is a prequella to the Coco Pinchard series, and I absolutely loved it! I read the blurb, but you never quite know what the book will be like until you start reading it and I read it within an hour! It was unputdownable!

In just over 50 pages I learnt so much about the characters and Coco and her family. Coco is coming home for the Christmas holidays from her university in Wales. She doesn't really want to go back home to her parents as she would rather stay with her new boyfriend Daniel. Coco's Mother is incredibly overbearing and would in no way approve of Daniel, him being totally beneath Coco's snobbish Mother's expectations. Things however get set in motion for a very funny Christmas and Coco's Mother ends up with more guests than she expected!

I think Mrs Pinchard has got to be my favourite character. She made this book for me as well as the turkey called Jean Paul Belmondo!

I have not read the rest of the Coco Pinchard series, but I certainly want to now! I think Robert Bryndza is definitely one to watch!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Very Coco Christmas.

Started Reading