Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Moore than Forever

Moore than Forever by Julie A. Richman

ARC kindly provided by in exchange for a fair and honest review. Spoiler-free review. 5 Stars. HEA. No cliffhanger.

To remain spoiler free I will top-line my review – Moore Than Forever picked up right where book two left off without skipping a beat. Mia is about to undergo an emergency C-section and Schooner is on the west coast with his family. Mia decides not to call him about the birth of their son and sh#t hits the fan. Life for the new parents gets even more complicated. CJ is back in full-on bitch mode and trying to cause trouble. Schooner’s family is suffering at her lack of parenting skills. The Moore family journey continues with a few speed bumps and growing pains leading up to a wonderful HEA.

This final installment of this series exceeded my expectations. The conclusion wrapped it all up so nicely... in such a feel good way. MTF had a nice mix of steam, drama and romance. What set this series apart from others is how real it felt to me. Everything about the characters, plot and the dialogue seemed very believable. I loved Julie’s engaging writing style. She made her characters come to life in such a way that I was emotionally invested in this story. Moore Than Forever is not to be missed.

Pussy hug! Haha (Julie you kill me).

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon and Twitter.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moore than Forever.

December 15, 2013 – Shelved