Libro Joven's Reviews > Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Nov 26, 2009

Best. Vampire. Saga. EVER. Just that. I dare anyone come and tell me otherwise. It is funny, witty, the plots are amazing, and the characters are great (well.... maybe Lissa is not great, but hey, she is just the one flaw). If you like vampire books, you must read it. If you hate vampire books, you must read it. What the hell, whether you like or dislike books in general, this book is a MUST HAVE. Because I say so (OK, me and thousands of people just like me) Twilight? What the hell is Twilight?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Academy.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i think it was too!!

Jasmine That was my exact thought when i finished this book "Twilight? What the hell is a Twilight?"

Tane yep best vamp book eva

Neha i think the BEST vampire series though is the black dagger brotherhood..beats ALL the vampire stories out there =)

Erica Highley I agree! Rose isn't helpless & whiny like Bella. Lissa bothers me too but Rose & Dimitri more than make up for it!

Htb2050 I love strong and daring women and Rose portrays this very much to my liking. I think I am in love with a fictional character.

Jessica Donovan I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice is the best vampire series of all time. OF ALL TIME!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It is the best!! I loved it....sorry to twilight's fans but this book was the best!! Its has action and romance!

Michael Did you see the movie yet? The movie really needs fans to pull through because as of now its a flop. So please support the movie :)

Serena Huang Oh my god it is so perfect. Me obsessed! <3

message 11: by Zee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zee it is really great and i love the witty style

message 12: by Jada (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jada How do you read this book, I don't know what to push or select so I can start reading this book. /.\

message 13: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Harper I've read all of the books cover to cover time and time again! It is a must read for all lovers of YA! Loved it! i love Rose! Thank God, there are such strong female protagonists nowadays who put little frail-catch-me-when-I fall-over-my feet-and-mumble-my-words Bella Swan. And don't even get me started on how dreamy Dmitri is! So you can understand my disappointment over the movie. I mean seriously Christian looked like an Edward Cullen tribute act. *Shudders*

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Evernight series by Claudia Gray beats any other vampire books by far!

message 15: by Sun (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sun Anyone know any book as good as this series?

message 16: by Sun (new) - rated it 5 stars

message 17: by Sun (new) - rated it 5 stars

message 18: by Sun (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sun In need of another awesome series like vampire academy!

Georgie Try the Morganivlle vampires, not as good but a good contender

message 20: by Ace (new)

Ace Kane Are you retarded or just a twilight fan? Both are equally bad, except being a twilight fan renders you incapable of any rational thought, as opposed to most rational thought. Maybe this is offensive, and I apologize. But all the bad reviews out there say all I need to say.
Sorry.