Patrycja's Reviews > Ashes to Ashes

Release Date: December 11 2013
Rating: 5 stars
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA: (view spoiler)

Ashes To Ashes was everything I hoped for and even a little bit more. I immensely enjoyed this spectacular installment of one of my favorite series ever. As always, I did get a great dose of humor, romance, sex and fear, everything that Karina Halle is the goddess of. I loved this part of the story, and I can’t believe there is only one installment left. My heart will literally fall apart when I reach the ending of Perry and Dex’s story.

Experiment in Terror is stunning, overwhelming ride full of twists and turns, and Ashes To Ashes is the best example of just that. Not only did I get a great glimpse into Dex and Perry relationship, that despite obstacles and critic opinion develops, but I also was able to get a shot of pure adrenaline, horror and fantastic scary plot that literally froze the blood in my veins.

"You, Perry, have my heart. You are my heart"

Dex and Perry are my favorite couple. Together they are like Bonny and Clyde, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Romeo and Juliet. They are just wow.

I don’t want to giveaway to much of the story, so I won’t be telling you, what was going on. EIT is a fantastic reading experience and Ashes To Ashes is one of the best and most scary parts of it. After finishing I was left speechless. I wanted, no I craved more. I can’t wait for the spectacular grand finale, Dust To Dust, that will absolutely destroy me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ashes to Ashes.

December 12, 2013 – Started Reading
December 12, 2013 – Shelved
December 12, 2013 –
54.0% "So this is more scary than I thought. And here I thought I'm pretty badass. I need to hug someone!\n \n "
December 12, 2013 – Finished Reading
December 13, 2013 –
100.0% "I loved it! Dex didn't disappoint and the horror factor was absolutely out of this world. Badass. \n \n Review to come. \n "
December 13, 2013 –

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Crystal~BIG book addict~ Great review, hon!

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Love your review babe. And thats my fav quote of the book too ;) swooonnn

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy Amazing review, Patrycja! Happy it was great for you xoxo

Patrycja Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Great review, hon!"

Thank you.

Patrycja [Ami~RR] wrote: "Love your review babe. And thats my fav quote of the book too ;) swooonnn"

Yeah! I loved this book and some quotes were so so good.

Patrycja Christy wrote: "Amazing review, Patrycja! Happy it was great for you xoxo"

Thanks, Christy!

Mary Love your review, dear!! :) I hate that I'm too scared to read this at night--which is my only free time--so I'm not yet done reading it. Lol.

Patrycja Mary wrote: "Love your review, dear!! :) I hate that I'm too scared to read this at night--which is my only free time--so I'm not yet done reading it. Lol."

I had to read it at night too. It was the scariest part of EIT for sure. But I loved the adrenaline.

message 9: by Baba (new)

Baba  Great review, Patrycja!

message 10: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • Gorgeous review, lovely x

Patrycja Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Dean, Tate, Dan, Ty & Hunter wrote: "Great review, Patrycja!"

Thanks, Baba!

Patrycja Lisa Jayne wrote: "Gorgeous review, lovely x"

Thank you, Lisa Jayne.

Patrycja ♠ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ♠ wrote: "great review Patrycja!"

Thank you!

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Awesome review Patrycia!