Pleasures Chest's Reviews > Hot in Here

Hot in Here by Sophie Renwick

Nov 23, 2009

Bryce Ryder is a celebrity chef who finds himself in a not so favorable light after a magazine interview. He turns to his friend Jenna who does PR. Jenna's always had a thing for Bryce and she's decided that she's finally going to let Bryce know how she feels. Bryce on the other hand likes sex with no strings because of a previous bad relationship.

Bryce is gorgeous, wealthy and loves to have a rail thin blonde on his arm, and rarely the same one. Jenna is the typical girl next door, at least it seems that way.

She goes after Bryce at first then plays hard to get knowing if he thinks she's after a committment he'll run. Bryce is a little confused at first about his feelings for his long time friend but then realizes his true feelings for her. Things get really hot and steamy.

I really enjoyed this book. Well written, good story line and sexy as hell. Great read. You don't have to enjoy cooking to like this book but it makes you appreciate food a hell of a lot more.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot in Here.

Adrienne Great review, I loved this one too! funny how some stories stay fresh in your mind, yet I could read this one agian tomorrow and still enjoy it as much as the first read:)