Jess the Romanceaholic's Reviews > Crave

Crave by J.R. Ward

It's entirely possible that I simply need to re-read Covet, because I see everyone else saying that Crave didn't quite live up to the standard set by that book. I disagree wholeheartedly. There was definite chemistry between Isaac and Grier, and the whole bit with Jim and Devina -- well, that was skeevy beyond words. Even though Jim isn't technically the hero of these books, y'all know how much I love a tortured male, and Jim's got it in spades in this one.

I did figure out the twisty twist way before the aha moment the characters experienced, and without giving ANYTHING away, I will say that things panned out satisfactorily.

I also died from a joygasm in reading the nice little tidbit from Lover Unleashed at the very end ;)

Solid 5 Stars from me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crave.

02/20/2016 marked as: read

Allstarme79 Saw your review under this book once I finished mine and I totally agree. Personally, it's better than Covet by a long shot. I think Ward started to get comfortable with this series in this one.

Midniteillusion I enjoyed this one much more than Covet as well. It was the same with BDB, Dark Lover wasn't my favorite book in the series. I feel like Ward's first books have to set the scene so much that the actual story that takes place in that book isn't as strong.