Kyle Philson's Reviews > The Exodus Reality: Unearthing the Real History of Moses, Identifying the Pharaohs, and Examing the Exodus from Egypt

The Exodus Reality by Scott Alan Roberts

Dec 10, 2013

Read in November, 2013

-Free review copy courtesy of New Page Books and Warwick Associates.

Few people are as iconic as the legendary Moses; a stoic leader who delivered his people from the unbearable Pharaoh. But who was he really? In my early youth I was told that he was raised in the house of Ramses the Great and I can still hear Yul Brynner saying "You Have Conquered, Moses"! However, Scott Alan Roberts and John Richard Ward have completely new take on this historic story.

Each author has their own distinct theory regarding the true identity of Moses and the monarchs of that time, a difference of about 90 years. John Richard Ward's theory revolves around Amenhotep, son of Hapu while Scott Alan Robert's theory revolves around Senenmut. As an avid reader of history, I truly enjoyed this book. Great insight along with incredible photos is why this is a must for anyone's bookshelf. Do yourself a solid and pick up this book you won't regret it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Exodus Reality.

12/10/2013 marked as: read