Kyle Philson's Reviews > Encounters with Flying Humanoids: Mothman, Manbirds, Gargoyles & Other Winged Beasts

Encounters with Flying Humanoids by Ken Gerhard

Encounters with Flying Humanoids is one of the best sources for a full compendium/list of esoteric flying cryptids. It is packed from cover to cover with stories of strange beast that have been spotted all over the entire world. The author did far more than just research these creatures from the internet and compile them for this book. He actually traveled to some of these places and interviewed some of the eyewitnesses himself and it really shows. Before this book I was only aware of the ever-popular Mothman of Point Pleasant West Virginia. I had no idea of all of the sightings of these unusual beings that have been sighted throughout time. Creatures such as Owlman, Batsquatch, the Briggs Road Bat Man, the Brentford Griffin, the Jersey Devil, the Houston Bat Man and my favorite the Batwinged Monkey Bird. The list goes on and on. If you love bizarre stories of strange and unusual cryptids or you know someone who does, do yourself a favor and read this book. You will not be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Encounters with Flying Humanoids.

Started Reading