Angelina's Reviews > VIP

VIP by M.  Robinson

bookshelves: strippers-gigolo-escorts-camgirls, real-shit-drama, favorites, this-is-not-your-typical-love-story, panty-dropping-hot, kick-ass-heroine
Read 2 times. Last read December 17, 2013 to December 19, 2013.

"5 Bravo Stars"

This is not your typical love story.

I absolutely love it. Its dark and the kind of love with full of cheating and lies. I can say I'm not a fan of cheating stories though I still read them but it depends on the story I guess.. I'm a hearts and flowers kinda girl and this one captures me from the beginning. Its a two way story with different point of view that collided in the middle to make a hell of a beautiful yet heartbreaking story.

Ysabelle came from a difficult life. She makes her past define who she is, molded from the fucked up experience. She is the crown jewel of VIP. She has this very strong personality and she wears her sexuality on her sleeves that makes every man bowing on her feet.

"They loved what they thought I was, and I was what they want me to be. I was the fantasy. I was the dream. I was an illusion.

Sebastian.. He is the man in your dreams, the perfect husband you ever wanted and a very loving father. He has this thing in his life that is planned expected to be married to his best friend since childhood.

One night two worlds collided like they were destined to meet again. Haunted by his past, Sebastian is drawn to Ysabelle the moment he lay his eyes on her like there is a force that pulling them to each other.

It is a crazy fucked up story. the situation of a married man and an escort. The boundaries, limitation and consequences of loving someone. This story has everything from H to T. I love the journey of their relationship but I truly hate Sebastian's choices in life.

Of course this is an HEA and I definitely recommend this super hot and steamy book to anyone who is fan of this type of story. Though at the end I was like hopping for more.. I guess we need to wait and see *cross fingers* *wink* ..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read VIP.

Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
December 10, 2013 – Shelved
December 10, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
December 17, 2013 – Started Reading
December 18, 2013 –
0.0% " Here we go!! \n " (Paperback Edition)
December 18, 2013 –
9.0% " This is real shit drama bitch. " (Paperback Edition)
December 18, 2013 –
29.0% " Jesus fuck!! I knew it!! I knew it was coming!!... Damn too fucking complicated. \n " (Paperback Edition)
December 19, 2013 –
56.0% " And now the cheating and more lies begins... \n \n \n \n \n " (Paperback Edition)
December 19, 2013 –
71.0% " Oh Ysa you're in deep beautiful girl.. \n " (Paperback Edition)
December 19, 2013 – Shelved as: strippers-gigolo-escorts-camgirls
December 19, 2013 – Shelved as: real-shit-drama
December 19, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites
December 19, 2013 – Shelved as: this-is-not-your-typical-love-story
December 19, 2013 – Shelved as: panty-dropping-hot
December 19, 2013 – Shelved as: kick-ass-heroine
December 19, 2013 – Finished Reading
December 8, 2014 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
December 26, 2014 – Shelved as: unforgettable-reads (Paperback Edition)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

❤️Melanie A, you have to read this book. It is fucking awesome!!

Angelina you already read mel? awesome!! okay I'm gonna read it next.

message 3: by Angelina (last edited Dec 18, 2013 03:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angelina M. wrote: "YAY!!! Enjoy love..."

I love it and your book is amazing!! :)

❤️Melanie Keep reading A. I know your loving it.

Natascha Housen I'm glad you liked the recommendation Angelina

Angelina Natascha wrote: "I'm glad you liked the recommendation Angelina"

Im happy you recommend this.. thank you!! :)

message 7: by K (new) - added it

K Wonderful review <3

Angelina Kinsey wrote: "Wonderful review <3"

Thanks Kinsey! <3

message 9: by Patrycja (new)

Patrycja Great review xx

Angelina Patrycja wrote: "Great review xx"

Thank you love!! :3

Gwen ~the Book Diva Great review!!

Angelina Gwen ~ Rebel Book Diva wrote: "Great review!!"

Thank you Gwen!! xx