Amy | Foxy Blogs's Reviews > Slack: A Day in the Life of Ford Aston

Slack by J.A. Huss

bookshelves: 2013-books-i-ve-read, december-2013, winter-2014-five-stars, 5-stars-2014, lendable

SLACK: A Day in the Life of Ford Aston, is a prequel to TAUT: The Ford Book, and can be read as a standalone novella.
As a Ford fan since he made his appearance in Manic I knew I had to know more about him.

Ford doesn’t celebrate Christmas Eve or Christmas for that matter. He’s bound and determined to avoid anything that deals with the holidays at all cost. One little brace-faced girl starts to melt his Grinch heart. Sasha and Ford Forever. XXOO, heart, heart, flower.

My pre-review (view spoiler)

SERIES:
SLACK A Day in the Life of Ford Aston (Rook and Ronin Spinoff) by J.A. Huss TAUT The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff) by J.A. Huss
SLACK - prequel | TAUT - Ford's book

**Gift provided on Christmas Eve from JA Huss as part of a giveaway contest. Thank you, Ms. Huss, for this wonderful Christmas gift.**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slack.

December 9, 2013 – Shelved
December 25, 2013 – Shelved as: winter-2014-five-stars
December 25, 2013 – Finished Reading
February 19, 2014 – Shelved as: 5-stars-2014
August 19, 2014 – Shelved as: lendable

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ So glad you enjoyed Amy! Great review. = ))

Amy | Foxy Blogs Thank you, SueBee!
I love my man- Ford. :)

Wendy'sThoughts Your review... terrific.
Ford's voice....just grabs me...a really unique and special character

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Thank you, SueBee!
I love my man- Ford. :)"

; ))) Will he be in book release in January? I haven't read this series yet...

Amy | Foxy Blogs Wm AddictedReader&LovingTeamO wrote: "Your review... terrific.
Ford's voice....just grabs me...a really unique and special character"

I agree, Wm! Ford's voice is very male. Kudos to Ms. Huss.

Amy | Foxy Blogs SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "; ))) Will he be in book release in January? I haven't read this series yet..."

Yep, SB! It will be a full length about Ford. Eeek. :)

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Love Ford! Can't wait for TAUT!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Jess-i-ca ~Giffy Giffer~ wrote: "Love Ford! Can't wait for TAUT!"

Eeeek!!! He needs a huge. :) One month to go before we get more Ford.

MELISSA *Mel Reader* Fantastic review Amy! :))

Amy | Foxy Blogs Melissa wrote: "Fantastic review Amy! :))"

Thank you, Melissa! :) It's great find more Ford Fans!! xoxo

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) Lovely sum-up. I can't wait to dive into this whole series.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Crazy for Books (Stephanie) wrote: "Lovely sum-up. I can't wait to dive into this whole series."

Thank you. I hope end up loving it. ❤️❤️

❤️ Diana ❤️ Very well said!!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Diana #teamFiona ❤️ wrote: "Very well said!!"

message 16: by Mysza (new) - added it

Mysza Great review Amy!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Mysza wrote: "Great review Amy!"

Thank you, Mysza! ♥ I hope you enjoy it when you read it. :)

Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️ Wonderfully said, Foxy!! xo

Amy | Foxy Blogs Shannie⭐️this Whore Loves BIG C##KS⭐️ wrote: "Wonderfully said, Foxy!! xo"

Thank you, Shannie! :) ♥

~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~ Foxy,
Since SLACK is a prequel, I wanted your recommendation on whether we should read SLACK before TAUT or vice versa (I ask because sometimes, it is better reading them in order of their release). THANKS!

Amy | Foxy Blogs ~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~ wrote: "Foxy,

Hi Happy Hour Prez!
If you are going to read both books...you should read SLACK first but it's not necessary you read it to read TAUT. I love TAUT!!
TAUT showcased Ford on how I see him. ♥ If you are Ford lover than I think you'll love that book.