Nina's Reviews > A Highlander's Temptation

A Highlander's Temptation by Sue-Ellen Welfonder

Nov 19, 2009

Read in December, 2009

I haven’t read a book like this before. It was hot, steamy and just full of love. As always I read this book everyday for 8 days in the train and I absolutely adored it. When I had to stop reading, because I already was at my destination place I always had a big smile on my face.

Sue Ellen does a wonderful job creating this scene in Scotland, where the story takes place. As a girl who never visited Scotland, it really makes me want to know more about this country and .. the men.

There are allot of great characters in this book. Darroc one of the main characters in this book is this strong men who wants to find the love of his life and when he founds her there are all these troubles that come along. Why are we so drawn of reading love stories that are always forbidden.
I will tell you this, the love making in this story are beautifully written and full of passion. One word I will never forget is the word that Darroc uses allot: Damnation!Love it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Highlander's Temptation.

11/19/2009 page 274