Sherry's Reviews > Under the Dome

Under the Dome by Stephen King

Nov 19, 2009

bookshelves: horror, read-in-09, fiction, owned

WooHoo!! Another book from Stephen King! I had been to the bookstore last night and had bought 2 lovely books to take home with me and as I was walking out the door what did my little eye spy but a huge display of King's latest off in the corner. Well books in my hand or not, I've never been one for delaying gratification and off I went to read the blurb of what the book's about and was a little shocked to find there was nothing. Nada! Well I thought that King's got cajones so damn big he doesn't even bother telling us what the book is about, he just expects us to buy it because it's him that wrote it. That's some pretty big cahones my friends.

Of course that big book is now mine and I cannot wait to read it, after all, delaying gratification is highly over rated.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under the Dome.

November 19, 2009 – Shelved
November 28, 2009 –
page 215
November 30, 2009 –
page 395
December 2, 2009 –
page 689
64.15% "Ohhhh... this is soooo good! I'm having real trouble setting it aside for mundane things like housework and grocery shopping."
December 2, 2009 –
December 7, 2009 – Shelved as: read-in-09
December 7, 2009 – Shelved as: fiction
December 7, 2009 – Finished Reading
September 22, 2013 – Shelved as: owned

Sherry Ohhh...this is soooo good! I'm having trouble setting it aside for mundane things like laundry, housework and grocery shopping!