KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > The Scars of Us

The Scars of Us by Nikki Narvaez

Dec 06, 2013

4 WARRIOR Aka Kaiya Marlow Stars

Ladies get ready to claim your next BOOK BOYFRIEND which is an understatement because Ryker is the real deal..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ARC Provided by the author, "Nikki Narvaez" in exchange for an honest review (Thank you)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kaiya Marlow has always been cautious, after her harrowing ordeal she kept people at a distance, never allowing anyone to get too close, always on that emotional downward spiral where her demons were waiting to claim her..

Emotionally scarred beyond repair

Ryker's concept on relationships is strictly sex, nothing more, nothing less.. Haunted by demons from his past, he never allows himself to become attached to any woman. His perspective is no attachment means no weakness, no vulnerability, no pain. As far as Ryker was aware all woman could not be trusted, they were all the same..

Both have demons, Both have scars, Both are vulnerable

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's no wonder that the attraction between Ryker and Kaiya is sparked from their first encounter, but that spark is ignited when Kaiya decides to take up kick boxing/self defence classes run by none other than the hot muscular tattooed trainer Ryker..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sit back and enjoy the hot one on one action between these training sessions, because they are off the scales hot!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Before we have sex again, you need to know my rules:"
One: I don't do foreplay - Strictly sex
Two: My throat is off limits, no touching
Three: I have to control when I come
Four: I don't spend the night - Ever

" One day, I will break each and everyone of these rules - One by One. And you're going to love every second of it when I do."

All pictures in this review were made up by myself other than one teaser I used of the authors (KAT)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Scars of Us.

December 6, 2013 – Shelved
December 6, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
February 2, 2014 – Finished Reading

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Wonderful review babe!!!

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ WOW!!!!! That image is def hot! Great review girl x

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ I went stalking the guy on the cover is Andrew England lol and thank you

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Kitty Kat - NZ wrote: "I went stalking the guy on the cover is Andrew England lol and thank you"

Wow, well done girl, it is nice to have a name to that yummy face and body <3

message 6: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly Is this a standalone? :)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Kelly wrote: "Is this a standalone? :)"

There's no cliff hanger but I think she is going to do a continuation of one of the characters that appears in this book..