KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Yes, Master

Yes, Master by Margaret McHeyzer

Dec 03, 2013

5 Hot as All Hell Stars

ARC kindly provided by "Margaret McHeyzer" in exchange for an honest review (Thank you for this arc)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I honestly did not know what to expect going into this, so jumped in with an open mind and also with that thought that my M/M cherry was going to be popped reading this, there were a few times where I cringed but in saying that this is sooooo fucken hot I pulled those big girls panties of mine up and just kept reading..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There were elements of such raw emotion reading through what Ryan was subjected through as a small boy and the images racing through my mind that I could not stop, and then seeing how tortured he was as a man, it made me sit back and think FUCK how many men have gone through something similar and I bet you there are hundreds and that's what made this so shockingly real for me..

"I am not gay."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I know that the dark and fevered monsters that are inside me, will always be part of my being."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I'm afraid to close my eyes, Afraid to have them open, Afraid of the years that were taken from me, Afraid of the hurt that exists in every part of my broken soul, Afraid to live."

"YES MASTER."

photo por_zpsae6172f9.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Yes, Master.

December 3, 2013 – Shelved
December 3, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
February 12, 2014 – Finished Reading

Margaret Thanks Kat - I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

message 3: by Elaine (new)

Elaine Fantastic review :))

message 5: by Catarina (new)

Catarina Great review, girl! ;)