Lisa Bonnici's Reviews > The Tailor's Girl

The Tailor's Girl by Fiona McIntosh

15190046

I have been reading Fiona McIntosh since she launched her first book, and it is great to see her moving forward in great leaps and bounds.

I have loved every one of her books, but this one is definitely one of her best to date.

I believe she is really coming into her forte in the genre and it shows in this book.

The time setting, location and attention to detail is hard to ignore.

You need to read this book with a great cup of coffee, large block of Chocolate and a box of tissues!

I've, laughed, cried and fallen in love with all the characters in this story. I love Eden Valentine and would love to see what she got up to after this story finished.

I really hope this gets made into a movie, as the colour and detail described in this story would make a fantastically visual and moving big screen production!

I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I did. It is a page turner and I couldn't put it down. I read it in 24 hours.

Yet another fantastic story from Fiona and I look forward to her next novel, and learning from the Master herself next year in her writing course. If I can write half as well as her, then I will be happy!

If you haven't read Fiona yet, pick this book up right now and start an amazing journey with a truly talented author!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tailor's Girl.

Started Reading