Ruth Violet's Reviews > Acheron

Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon

2080076
Nov 12, 2009

bookshelves: daimons, dark-hunters, fa-v, fantasy, fav-vampire-series, fav-vampire-werewolf-series, fav-writers, favorite-series, gods-goddesses-atlantean, greeks
Read from February 24 to March 22, 2010 , read count: 1

spoiler alert!!! wow what an awesome book. all the mysteries of acheron explained. he had such a horrible childhood. that is a miracle that he survived and fought so hard for humanity. he met soteria. and totally found his soulmate. and about time,too. and she accept acheron for himself. and when she kicked artemis butt. definitely one of my fav parts. you go girl! its about time someone did. and this story made me like apollymi alot. i really felt for her. i like her, and understand her. and then acheron and soteria got married at the end. awwww. all in all gets my vote for a most awesome read!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Acheron.

Quotes Ruth Liked

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“We almost made it to thirty seconds without an insult. I think we set a new record.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Sure. My ego's had enough time to recover a modicum of dignity. Let's make sure we crush it again before I mistake myself for a god. -Acheron”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Bitch please...you haven't seen mean yet.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

03/14/2010 page 238
03/22/2010 page 238
32.69% "finished it today. awesome!!!!"