Heather book whore & shifter slut extrordinaire's Reviews > Operation Saving Daniel

Operation Saving Daniel by Nina Croft

I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Operation: Saving Daniel is the story of three sisters and a friend trying to save their brother from marrying "The Evil One" that they all hate. What his sisters and Melissa don`t understand is their brother doesn`t need saving. He has a "plan" and has it all under control. NOT!

Daniel is an extremely intelligent man of science. So until the day he was BITTEN BY A WEREWOLF and transformed a month later, he did not believe they existed. Now he is spending his time running a big fancy company with a big, fancy lady (wolf) on his arm and tagging along everywhere.

Melissa (Lissa) is a woman of deep passions. She works with those who are less fortunate and has been overseas since the day after she seduced Daniel for his twentieth birthday present. A big red bow and a little black housecoat. Daniel was a goner. But so was she and it took her ten years to face herself and come back only to find Daniel completely changed (and she had no idea about the BIG CHANGE EVERY MONTH) with a fancy suit, fancy nails and shoes woman attached to his arm with "super glue", But Melissa has learned to be tenacious and knows that sometimes you have to work hard and strategize to get what you want. And she has finally decided to admit she wants Daniel.

I was 13% into this book when I realized I was grinning. BIG HUGE GRIN as I am reading and chuckling. So I was sold - one more author that goes on the auto-buy pile cause I loved it. she made me laugh and made me want to reach through the book and smack so-and-so and I loved that the person needing the smacking kept changing! I love it when everyone does something stupid one after the other and you end up in adventureland for ever!

Totally and completely funny and sweet and kick-butt sassy and just plain good. Must find more books by Nina. MUST!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Operation Saving Daniel.

November 28, 2013 – Started Reading
November 28, 2013 – Shelved
November 28, 2013 –
13.0% "Crap! I already really like this book which means this is ANOTHER author I am going to want to read more of. MAN I ALREADY HAVE MORE BOOKS THAN I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH!!! LOL\n \n Yeah I know, not a real problem. hehe"
November 29, 2013 – Finished Reading