KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > VIP

VIP by M.  Robinson

Nov 26, 2013

This isn't a love story, but a story about love..

We first meet "Ysabelle Telle" who lived in the ghetto with a mother who was always high on drugs or booze and who did the unthinkable to her daughter at the age of 12, what this 12 year old Ysabelle went through broke my heart, something no child should ever have to go through and I think this is where everything broke down for Ysabelle, this incident was her undoing, it shaped what life was going to become for her..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then we meet Sebastian who lived a life of luxury, and had a best friend Julia, these two did everything together, she was his yin to his yang, even at the age of eight he had that protective edge about him for her and that protectiveness never changed throughout the whole story, and I think that was his down fall..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then add Olivia who was being adopted by Julia's parents into this story and that first meeting between Olivia and Sebastian, this is where things start to get complicated..

From then on they became the three musketeers..Where you would find one, you would find the other two..

"I love you, but I also love Julia, I can't hurt her, but at the same time I am hurting you and it kills me inside."

The day Ysabelle turned sixteen she left home and moved to Miami with $100 dollars in her purse and only the clothes on her back..

But the day "Ysabelle" met "Madam" changed her life completely..

"I want to make you a VIP, I would be your "Madam" I would have complete control over what you do and whom you are with. You would be with both men and woman, sometimes it would be a party of two, and sometimes it could be more."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The only time Ysabelle ever felt true happiness and at peace within herself was when she was using her body..

"I wanted the control and with that I get power."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Without giving spoilers away when Sebastian and Ysabelle finally meet it's explosive, consuming, heartbreaking and above all else it pulls on your emotions..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Going into this book I didn't know what to expect, I thought it would be smutty as hell due to the content matter and the blurb and worried that I'd find myself getting bored, wrong wrong wrong!!

This book took me by surprise, it didn't start off where I thought it would start off it started right at the beginning where it all started, this won't make sense to you until you sit down and read this book..And you'll know exactly what I mean..

This could've come across really dark with some of the content portrayed in this book but believe me it doesn't at all..

The author has such a way of drawing you into this book that before you know it you've devoured it..So beautifully written!! And I can't wait to read more from this author!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read VIP.

November 26, 2013 – Shelved
November 26, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
December 2, 2013 – Started Reading
December 3, 2013 – Finished Reading

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ ARC In exchange for an honest review

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ About 40% in the story your thrown a curve ball!!

Christine oh god

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ You'll love this Christine, guarantee it!!

Christine Is there like.... A lot of cheating? Oh god. Alright. I'll try. But.... Am I going to cry?

Christine *deep deep sigh* okay. At least I know before I go in.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ And no you won't end up crying

message 8: by Margaret (new) - added it

Margaret Ooooh, sounds like my sorta book

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ I think you'll like this one Margaret

message 10: by Margaret (new) - added it

Margaret Is it live or not yet?

message 11: by Margaret (new) - added it

Margaret It's ok, I just answered my own question

Sabrina Great review Kat. It looks great!

Sabrina Im reading this now. I am HOOKED!!!! Need to get these kids in bed so i can read all night lol

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ OMG Sab what rock have you been under!! You need to start stalking my 5 star books NOW!! lol

message 17: by Sabrina (last edited Jan 03, 2014 11:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sabrina I had to take a com break. Im coming up to 70% and getting scared how this is going to end lol. Yes i will have to read Raw next. Bit behind on the times lately lol