KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > All for Maddie

All for Maddie by Jettie Woodruff

Nov 26, 2013

Finally!! Thank you for getting me out of my book funk and giving me a 5 star book!!

This book will play on your emotions, fuck with your head and pull on your heart strings, to say I was all over the place reading this is an understatement!! And that there is why this book gets my 5 stars!!

Sitting there and reading this it felt like all my emotions had been put through the wringer and spat out, times where I was fed up with Whitley and just wanted to shake her, then we have the pleasure of meeting Alex Wesson or not so much pleasure at the beginning and this here is what became my mind fuck!!

What he did to her was despicable, (won't say the names I called him, but you get my drift) then the controlling games he played made my blood boil, and this is where my mind fuckery came into play because towards the end without me realizing it I started liking the bugga!!

So all I can say to everyone keep an open mind whilst reading this!!

I want to say so much more but will wait until we're closure to release date and I will add to my review as I don't want to give too much away..

I just hope you love this book as much as I did!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All for Maddie.

November 26, 2013 – Shelved
November 26, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
December 1, 2013 – Started Reading
December 2, 2013 – Finished Reading

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ ARC in exchange for an honest review

✿kawehi.reviews Excited to see your thoughts on this. ;)

message 3: by Patrycja (new) - added it

Patrycja Great review xx

message 5: by M (new) - added it

M Ooh ok looking forward to it because of your review.