Monica Perez's Reviews > Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People

Psychological Warfare and the New World Order by Servando González

F 50x66

bookshelves: recommended-nonfiction

With a robust index and dozens of pages of footnotes, this was just the book I was looking for to (1) lay out the manifestations in the world today of the grand conspiracy, and (2) provide resources and leads for further investigation. My plan is to randomly sample some of his material and follow up on his sources to see if the author accurately reflects them and if they are credible. The topic Gonzalez focuses on the most in this book is his claim that Castro has always been a CIA operative. Given the author's Cuban heritage, I'm not surprised he focused on this, but I got a little bogged down. One thing I love about the book is the author's non-dogmatic view of viable and just economic systems. I'm an anarcho-capitalist because I don't believe a coercive, monopoly government can be just, but I respect Gonzalez's distinction between cronyistic, transnational corporatism and what he calls "mom & pop capitalism". A nod to anti-globalists without falling for the Marx psyop…that's right, Gonzalez points out (and I've read this before) that Marx and the Soviet Union were ultimately elitist psyops one, to convince the masses they were in charge, and in the case of the Soviet Union, to keep the Czar from establishing a petroleum powerhouse in opposition to JDRockefeller. Yup, this book is chock full of goodies!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Psychological Warfare and the New World Order.