Denise Van plew's Reviews > Operation Saving Daniel

Operation Saving Daniel by Nina Croft

13201064

Well I must say she has done it again and has written a winner and once started you will not put it down until you have reached the end. Melissa has given a birthday present that it seems was good enough that the impression has lasted for years. That is some kind of present. Years later after a recovery from a illness comes back and her best friend Julia has concocted a plan that involves Melissa because of her concern with her brother Daniel and the changes she has come to see and know. Also there is also the matter of the girlfriend that no one wants likes and can not believe she is the one for him. The fun of siblings is when they are close and really care for each other is the meddling they feel is their duty to do. Right off Melissa goes to Daniel's office to pay him a visit before she is even fully aware of Julia and her plan. Boy is she in for a treat. In he comes with the clinging vine of a girlfriend. Sophia is the type you love to hate and she usually hates others as well. I am sure you know what I am speaking of those who think their stuff is better than anyone else and no man could turn them down. But then again there are some men out there as well. She notices something off about Daniel right away. Robot would be a apt description and to me that would be a cold one to fathom. By this time I am drawn into this and really sinking some teeth into this because I really want to know what is going on and what are they going to do. Julia wants Melissa to lure Daniel away once suspicions are confirmed that not everything is as it should be with him that with her attraction she knows she has for Daniel and Melissa still feels for him no twisting of arms here to do the operation of saving. By the description she is saving a mighty fine piece of a male and it will not be hard on the eyes and other senses. Events that follow are filled with alot of action and little by little truth comes out and boy that truth is a hum dinger by the way and my kind of story. Their mutual attraction does develop into so much more and that also is a wow factor in itself to further the enjoy of this story. There are some hair raising action that will have you on the edge of your seat until the victor is known. Mysteries will be solved and at the end of it all another birthday present given that never gets old and by now seems to and will last a lifetime. I wonder if Daniel has a friend that looks like him that could use a bit of saving? Received an arc for a honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Operation Saving Daniel.

Finished Reading